On Friday May 15th, we will be reopening for business. We have been busy doing all things possible to make your visit with us as safe, healthy and happy as possible. Some things will be a little different but I know we can all adjust and learn to make this new way of doing business a great experience.
Here are a few things WE will be doing to make you feel safe.
- We will be taking our temperatures each morning at home and upon arrival to the Salon. If we are feeling ill or have a fever of 100.4 or above we will not be able to work.
- We will wash our hands often and after each client.
- We will clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces after each client. This will include our chairs, our shampoo bowl and utensils.
- We will have hand sanitizer at each station and at the front desk available. We will happily dispense it for you.
- We will be using 1 cape per client.
- We will be wiping down all common areas on an hourly schedule.
- All books, magazines and papers have been removed.
- We will be keeping our bookings spaced in order to disinfect after each client and to keep us all safe.
- No person to person contact beyond what is required to provide your service.
- We are going above and beyond what the State Board of Cosmetology as mandated.
What we are asking of YOU to help us in keeping all of us safe.
- Plan to take your temperature at home, if it is 100.4 or above please call to reschedule. Coming sick is not an option.
- If you are unable to come whether it is because you are ill or have other known causes, please call to cancel. Someone else could use your appointment time.
- Wear a mask while inside our salon. If you are receiving chemical services please designate a reusable mask for those services or use a disposable one.
- Please come alone if possible. Those that need assistance or are minors are exempt of course.
- Bring a minimum of personal items with you.
- Please keep as much distance from others inside the Salon as possible.
- Allow your stylist or desk staff to help you with retail items.
- Please be prompt or your appointment, if able please call from your phone to see if your stylist is ready for you. Please state your name and appointment time to the receptionist to make it easy.
- Please schedule in advance when possible since we will not be able to have as many clients in the Salon at a time.
- Please be patient while we learn how to serve you in best way possible.
Where Everyone is a Star
What a wonderful place to be, a serene atmosphere with a touch of fun.
Styling on Broadway, where everyone is a Star. What a wonderful place to be, a serene atmosphere with a touch of fun. I never thought I would own my own business but when Sue made me a generous offer to become my own boss I couldn't say no. Sue's support and guidance have been priceless. After more than 30 years in the business I think it is a wonderful adventure. There are so many people to thank that helped I cannot begin to list them. I know I couldn't have done it without my brother Greg and my husband George. They spent many hours here with wonderful contractors and great friends putting this dream together.
The staff from Sue's Salon and Day Spa has joined me in this Salon and I couldn't be happier. They were great to work with when we all worked together for Sue, and have proven to be valuable employees. I have added two more stylists to the already existing staff and I think they are great to work with.
We offer Spa services as well as all hair services. We do massage and other body enhancing services, along with pedicures, manicures, facials and waxing. We enjoy everyone of all ages, from children to grandparents. Let us help with your special occasion or wedding. We really enjoy making people look their best and the excitement is truly contagious.
I am so happy to be part of Geneva and its downtown growth. I have lived here all my life and glad to call this home. I think that Geneva has a lot to offer as a community, and I am proud to be a part of Geneva.
I want to invite everyone to stop in and try one or all of our services. The staff is ready to serve you and make your stay enjoyable.
From the Spa
Getting a massage isn’t just for people looking to indulge themselves. Massage can improve your life through lowering your stress levels. And everybody could benefit from lower stress. Research published in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine showed massage lowers stress hormones and increases oxytocin, the hormone of love. Oxytocin encourages bonding between people. Cortisol is a stress hormone that gives you an extra burst of energy, increases pain tolerance and immunity; as long as its in small doses. Since most people experience stress on a daily basis they also have excessive levels of cortical. These increased levels lead to more belly fat, high blood pressure, decreased immunity, bone density and muscle tissue.
Styling on Broadway, Inc. may suprise you. Check out this homegrown business right here in Geneva, OH.Posted by City of Geneva Ohio City Hall on Monday, August 28, 2017